A Few Challenges
As with most commercial projects, the most important part of the job was adherence to deadlines. We built a day by day schedule and stuck to it. There were a few additions to the original scope of work, like some customer requests like media installation. We managed a lot of moving parts, including all the franchise requirements, building code requirements to bring the building internals up to code (electrical, lighting control, and bathroom ADA requirements). Plus, we had to appease the property owners of the entire complex while working there. We worked a lot of night shifts as the neighboring business was a bank. They didn’t want the initial demolition noise during business hours so we worked after hours and at night. At the very last minute, we ran into an issue with fire sprinklers which we had to resolve at the last minute.
We navigated each challenge without pushing out the deadline too far; we only had to add about an extra week to complete everything. There was nothing we couldn’t handle or solve.
After two months of hard work, we left Jill with a business she was excited to begin.
To get started on your next commercial project with a free quote, give us a call or get in touch.